I’ve been practicing, trying to get likenesses of people in as little detail as possible and I happened to be watching Ghost Protocol.
Not quite there yet, but a decent study in ‘cruise hair’
11. World’s Fastest Rollercoaster I was worried Ferrari World didn’t get enough of a mention yesterday so I had to include it’s record-breaking signature rollercoaster ‘Formula Rossa’ which reaches speeds of 150mph and probably has a Ferrari gift shop at the end. Ferrari
10. World’s Largest Ferrari Logo (at the World’s Biggest Indoor Theme Park)Ferrari World, brought to you by Ferrari, brings together the joy of seeing Ferraris with the adrenaline rush of driving Ferraris. Featuring the largest Ferrari logo ever created Ferrari world is a Ferrari themed, tribute to Ferrari, Ferrari, Ferrari, Ferrari.
9. World’s Biggest Ferris WheelThe Dubai Eye is soon to be the world’s biggest ferris wheel. Followed by the world’s fastest dodgems, the world’s scariest haunted house and the world’s most hookable ducks
8. The World’s (Third) Fastest Elevator I was told that the Burj Khalifa had the fastest elevator but I did some fact checking and it turned out that it wasn’t true. You win this round Yokohama Landmark Tower and Tapei 101…
7. The World’s Tallest Building (with a 90° twist) Thank god! This record was just dying to be broken
6. The World’s Biggest Sweet Shop! One can only assume that there are plans underway to build the World’s biggest diabetes clinic
5. The World’s Biggest Mall The Dubai Mall is currently the biggest but will be surpassed in the next 10 years by the planned “Mall of the World”, Dubai’s solution to the clear lack of places to buy stuff.
4. The World’s Tallest Hotel The JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel is a 72-storey, 355m twin-tower skyscraper complex. A stay in one of the towers at the JW Marriott offers unparalleled views of the other tower
3. World’s Highest and Longest Inflatable WaterslideA personal favourite. Partly because it makes me wonder how they know. Is there a committee that travels the globe measuring inflatable waterslides? Or did they just say “yeah, that’s pretty big, I’d say it’s probably the biggest in the world, lets go with that. I mean who’s gonna check, amirite?”
2. World’s Longest Automated Public Transport System The Dubai Metrois a driverless, fully automated metro rail network. It’s also the place to go to have 3-5 dudes armpits inches from your face.